Each user may browse the Website without providing any personal information or data. Geotag Aeroview collects personal data of the users of the Website only when they voluntarily provide them in order to receive the services which are available on line and where requested. Personal data are data that can be used to determine the identity or communicating with a person as well as other information related to same person. Personal data that may be collected on this Website may include, without limitation, the following:
- Full name
- Identity and / or VAT registration number
- Occupation and /or position in a company
- Address and phone number
- Email address
Geotag Aeroview shall not make available for sale or otherwise transmit or disclose personal data of the users of this Website to third parties, not related to it, without the user’s consent. Exceptionally, Geotag Aeroview may disclose personal data of the users of the Website in the following cases:
- When it has obtained the explicit consent of the user for the disclosure, in any way, of their personal data.
- When the disclosure is made to third individuals or legal entities with which it Geotag Aeroview cooperates and strictly and only to the extent necessary for the provision of a service of this Website.
- If and when required by law, by a court decision or if and when requested by any other government or regulatory authority.
Geotag Aeroview may process part of all the information sent by users for statistical reasons and to improve the services – information provided in this Website. The user may contact the administrator of the Website to check for the existence of his/her personal file, to correct it, to change it or delete it, at email@example.com. In this e-mail address the user can also report any unlawful use of his/her personal data. Geotag Aeroview puts its best efforts and has taken all measures so that the users’ fundamental rights under GDPR be protected. Geotag Aeroview has implemented appropriate technical and organisational measures, in an effective way, in order to meet the requirements of the EU General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR)and protect the rights of data subjects'. It holds and processes only the data absolutely necessary for the completion of its duties (data minimisation), as well as limiting the access to personal data to those needing to act out the processing. The users’ have at any time the following rights:
- The right to be informed – all organisations must be completely transparent in how they are using personal data (personal data may include data such as a work email and work mobile if they are specific to an individual).
- The right of access - individuals will have the right to know exactly what information is held about them and how it is processed.
- The right of rectification - individuals will be entitled to have personal data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to erasure - also known as 'the right to be forgotten', this refers to an individual's right to having their personal data deleted or removed without the need for a specific reason as to why they wish to discontinue.
- The right to restrict processing - an individual's right to block or suppress processing of their personal data.
- The right to data portability - this allows individuals to retain and reuse their personal data for their own purpose.
- The right to object - in certain circumstances, individuals are entitled to object to their personal data being used. This includes, if a company uses personal data for the purpose of direct marketing, scientific and historical research, or for the performance of a task in the public interest.
- Rights of automated decision making and profiling . For example, individuals can choose not to be the subject of a decision where the consequence has a legal bearing on them, or is based on automated processing.
Geotag Aeroview may obtain data of identification of the users of the Website, by using relevant technologies, such as cookies or/and monitoring Internet Protocol (IP) addresses. Cookies are small text files stored on the hard drive of the user thus do not access any document or file of the computer. They are used to facilitate user’s access to specific services or/ and pages of the Website, for statistical purposes and to determine the areas which are useful or popular. These data may also include the type of browser used by the user, the type of computer, its operating system, the internet service provider and other such information. Additionally, the information system of the Website automatically collects information related to the sites its user visits and to the links on third party websites that the user may select through the use of the Website. Cookies are used for the following reasons, such as:
- To provide users with access to their personal services, through entry into their account (login)
- To provide personalized services to the users.
- To record general data of the Website’s traffic.
- To conduct research, for the improvement of the content and of the services as well as for facilitating the user’s access to specific services of the Website.
- For the smooth operation of the services and of the pages of the Website.
- To display information to users based on their interests and activities that they may have indicated during their registration.