Terms And Conditions
Terms And Conditions
- Use of the Website
- The Terms and conditions set in this Website and in all of its functions, as well as any national, European or international legislation which concerns or relates to the Internet or the Web in general, bind all the users of this Website.
- While accessing the Website users are obliged to comply with the Terms and all applicable law, as well as with the regulations and/ or the codes and/or the practices instituted and/ or applied by Geotag Aeroview.
- The users of the Website do not incur charges for the use of the Website in accordance with these Terms. However, the Website provides links to third party websites, which operate and are under the control of independent service providers or merchants/vendors. It is very likely that these third parties charge a fee for the use of specific content or services provided through the site. Therefore, the users should conduct any research they think as necessary or appropriate before making any transaction with any third party, in order to ascertain if there will be a charge. When Geotag Aeroview provides information with regard to charges on the Website, such information is provided solely for convenience and for information purposes. Geotag Aeroview in no way guarantees that this information is accurate nor is responsible in any way for content or services provided by such third party websites.
With the exception of the content users send, the content and the information of
this Website (including, but not limited to, messages, data, information, text,
music, sound, photographs, graphics, videos, maps, images, software, codes or other
material), as well as the infrastructure used to provide such content and
information, belongs to Geotag
Aeroview. Users agree not to modify in any other way, not to copy, distribute,
transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, give license, or create derivative
works, not to pass on, or sell or re-sell ant information, software, products or
services obtained from or through this Website.
Furthermore, they agree not to:
- use this Website or its content for any commercial purpose,
- obtain access, monitor or copy ant content or information of this Website using any automated means or any manual process for any purpose without the express written permission of Geotag Aeroview.
- violate any limitations or restrictions that may exist in this Website or bypass or circumvent other measures taken for the prevention or limitation of access in this Website
- make any action that imposes or may impose, in the discretion of Geotag Aeroview, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load in its infrastructure
- set deep-links in any part of this Website for any purpose without the express written permission of Geotag Aeroview or exhibit in a frame, as a mirror, or otherwise incorporate any part of this Website in any other site without prior written consent of Geotag Aeroview
- attempt to modify, translate, adapt, edit, decompile, disassemble or reverse development in any software programs used by Geotag Aeroview in relation to the Website or its features or the services thereof.
- In any case, users acknowledge and accept, without any reservation, that they are solely responsible for any loss or damage suffered by the Website and by third parties, regardless or the specific cause, the form and the name of any such, resulting, directly or indirectly, from the breach of any term of the present.
- Confidentiality of Communications
- In any section or part of this Website where users may be asked to reveal personal and other information and data, users must register their real personal and other information and data.
- In the Website, all necessary for the safety of communications measures are taken, in accordance with the applicable legislation.
- Content of the Website
- Geotag Aeroview makes every effort to ensure that the content and the information which appear each time in this Website is as accurate and true as possible. Anything that may be provided in the form of an advertisement to users through this Website, is not, by any means, directly or indirectly, encouragement, advice or inducement to the performance of any action, thus it is at the discretion of the user to evaluate what it is provided to them and to act based on their own will, as any liability of Geotag Aeroview is excluded.
- Unless otherwise specified, the software on which the creation of this Website was based, as well as all content, including pictures, graphics, photographs, videos, designs, texts and all files of this Website, constitute intellectual property, registered trademarks and marks for services and products of Geotag Aeroview and are being protected by the relevant provisions of Greek law, European law and by international conventions applicable for the protection of industrial and intellectual property.
- Therefore, all the above, are provided to the user solely for personal and noncommercial use, and provided that all notes on the original material which are related to copyright and intellectual property, are kept in all copies of this material, and it is prohibited to modify the material in any way, or reproduce it or publicly display it, or perform it or load it or distribute it or use it in any other way, for commercial or other purposes. It is prohibited to modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute or create derivative works, in whole or in part, unless it is specifically permitted by Geotag Aeroview, in writing and with a separate agreement.
- Each user accepts, explicitly and without any reservation, that he/she is solely responsible for any intervention on the content and for the consequences of any such, including any loss or damage of any type and any kind, that Geotag Aeroview may suffer, while Geotag Aeroview bears no responsibility towards either a user or a third party.
- It is also mutually agreed and understood that, even though the Website provides users with the necessary technological infrastructure and the tools for posting/ publishing content, all the information and all content, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, remains the sole responsibility of the person or the legal entity such content comes from. This means that the user is solely responsible for any and all content he/she posts, publish, send, transfers or otherwise makes available through the services of the Website. In the event that Geotag Aeroview is notified that any content causes material or other damage to a third party, it reserves the right to immediately delete such content and simultaneously suspend the account, if such exists, of the member that violates the Terms of this Website.
- The content and information contained in this Website and which do not belong to those which are intellectual property of Geotag Aeroview, constitute an offer to the visitor/user and in general to the community of Internet users and shall not in any case be regarded as valid information or/ and advice nor conceal in any case an inducement to attempt or not certain acts. Geotag Aeroview undertakes to collect, process and distribute the Website’s content, but in no case does it guarantee its integrity, completeness, adequacy and in general its appropriateness and the absence of errors, especially in consideration to its large volume, as well as to the participation of third parties (persons or legal entities) in its production and collection. Therefore, the users of the Website, when using the services of the Website on their own initiative, they also undertake the responsibility to verify the information provided.
- Geotag Aeroview, its affiliates as well as its partners, do not make any representations of any kind with regard to the adequacy of the information, the software, the products and the services contained in this Website or any section thereof for any reason or purpose. All such information, software, products and services are provided “as it is” and “as available” without warranty of any kind.
- Geotag Aeroview bears no responsibility for the communication of the user with third parties – service providers advertised in this Website as well as for any commercial transaction that may arise from the relationship between them.
- Unless otherwise expressly provided in these Terms or any additional such, Geotag Aeroview is not bound on the services, either in terms of their content, or function, or liability or availability, or in terms of capacity with regard to the satisfaction of the visitors – users’ needs.
- These Terms and the Disclaimer above, do not affect legal rights provided by mandatory provisions that may not be excluded under applicable law.
- Links to other sites
- General Terms
- The Terms constitute the entire legal agreement between the visitor – user and Geotag Aeroview and govern the use of the Website by the user.
- The user expressly and unconditionally accepts that Geotag Aeroview may provide notices, including such that may relate to modification of the Terms, through e-mails, mail or announcements.
- Any delay or failure to exercise any right of Geotag Aeroview, either once or repeatedly, shall be no way deemed as waiver of such right that may be exercised at any time.
- Should a provision of these Terms be invalid, the user expressly and unconditionally accepts that said term shall be replaced by Geotag Aeroview with another of an equivalent effect, thus interpreting the actual will of the contracting parties. In any case, the remaining Terms hereof are not affected by the invalidity of any term and remain valid and in force.
- In case of breach by the user of any Term hereof, in addition to the consequences provided herein or in any other source of law, Geotag Aeroview has the right, at its absolute discretion, to discontinue, temporarily or permanently the ability to access the Website.
- These Terms are governed exclusively by the Cypriot law. For the resolution of any dispute that may arise by these Terms, the courts of Cyprus shall have the exclusive jurisdiction.